AventurineRegular price $649.00 Save $0.00
The chunky brute is back with a brand new grainy-textured dial! The Odyssey Bronze Aventurine gets its name from the quartz gem also known as the 'Stone of Opportunity'. Not only does the name Aventurine remind us of adventure, but the stone is said to bring luck to those who come in contact with it. Strap this on and live the BOLDR life - you'll find plenty of opportunities to make your own luck.
As with all Bronze Odysseys, the Marine Grade CuSn8 bronze case will develop a unique patina with time which will create a distinctive character for each and every piece. This organic individualization perfectly represents the BOLDR ideal, letting each wearer tell their own unique story. The Odyssey’s signature bezel has been updated with an aluminum insert as a call back to classic dive-watch bezels.
Ride rough with an ultra-tough case rated for up to 500m water resistance, a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism, a resilient Japanese Automatic movement and special helium escape valve to make sure your watch stays strong under intense pressure.
A custom case-back depicts an old map-style compass rose that sets the tone for the Odyssey's overall theme. Designed by artist Stephen Mazinger, at North is an early Greek boat; a symbol commonly used for water. At West is the Egyptian symbol for the sun and a pyramid. East depicts an early jet, and the fires of Hades blaze at the South with an anvil for crafting tools. These symbols encompass travel, exploration, discovery, adventure - exactly what the Odyssey is built for.
Watch review for the Odyssey Bronze series (Aventurine, Serpentine, White Knight)
- Case: 45.5mm CuSn8 Bronze Case + Helium Escape Valve
- Movement: SII NH35 Automatic Movement
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional bezel in CuSn8 bronze with aluminum insert and Swiss Old Radium Superluminova
- Dial & Hands: Textured dial with applied indexes and polished hands with Swiss Old Radium Superluminova
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom Italian leather strap with bronze buckle
- Case Thickness: 16mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Case Back: Single-piece screw down case-back with embossed limited edition artwork